There are various ways to add assets to your Valora account. You can send and receive, swap, earn, or purchase assets.
If Valora is your first wallet, you can purchase assets through one of our partners. If you have assets in another wallet or exchange, you can send them to Valora.
Once you have assets in your Valora wallet, you can swap and acquire more assets using dapps. Head over to Valora's Dapps page to get started, or explore the ecosystem to discover more.
- Purchase funds using a third-party provider
- Swap your current assets for others
Send funds from another Valora account (peer-to-peer)
- Earn assets through dapps. Some common ways to earn assets are to:
- Referral rewards (when available)
- Future rewards programs (TBA)
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice. All users are encouraged to do their own research before engaging with decentralized applications. Cryptocurrencies can be volatile and high-risk in nature. Valora Inc. is not responsible for any loss of funds. Please refer to Valora’s User Agreement and Terms for more information.