Mobile Money allows users in parts of Africa to receive cash at their current location. Valora works with a few different providers to allow users to withdraw their funds to Mobile Money. These providers are Bitmama and Kotani Pay. The availability of these providers may differ based on your location. We are working on adding more providers to expand your Mobile Money options.
Withdrawals from Valora to Mobile Money are available in the following countries: Kenya, Nigeria, and Ghana.
Here’s how to withdraw:
Step 1 - On Valora’s Home screen, scroll left on the green buttons, and tap Withdraw.
Step 2 - Enter the details for your withdrawal
- Tap Withdraw Funds
- Select the asset (cUSD or CELO) you want to withdraw. Tap Next.
- Have the wrong asset? Head over to our Swap page.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Tap Next.
- Under Select Withdraw Method, you should see a section for Mobile Money. Tap it to expand the list of available providers and select a provider. If Mobile Money does not appear, your region may not be supported. If you are sure you should see a provider, please contact our support team.
Step 3 - Submit your details to the provider.
- Some providers require you to verify your identity. If so, you will need to have your government-issued ID on-hand to complete the verification process.
- Enter your Mobile Money information, including your Network and Phone Number. Then tap Submit.
- Review your withdrawal and note the final amount and any fees. Tap Withdraw Funds.
Your funds will be deposited within 24 hours. If your funds have not left your Valora wallet, please contact our support team. If you are still waiting to receive your funds after 24 hours, please contact the provider you used.
- Kotani Pay: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bitmama: email@example.com