1. In Valora, go to Menu > Add & Withdraw > Add Funds
2. Make your selections for adding funds:
- Select the asset you wish to buy, and select "Debit card" as your payment method. Tap Next.
- Enter the amount you wish to spend. Tap Next.
- Select Simplex from the list of integrated providers.
3. After being redirected to Simplex, you will need to enter your payment and personal information:
- Fill in with your debit card information. You may use a credit card, however, your bank may charge an additional fee for credit card transactions.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions, and when ready, tap Next.
Fill in your billing information and personal details. Tap Pay Now.
Know Your Customer (KYC)
If this is your first time using Simplex, you may be required to complete a KYC process to confirm your identity. You will be asked to provide personal information and submit a valid form of ID.
4. Track and receive your funds
You should receive an email notification from Simplex that your payment has been submitted along with a payment ID, which will allow you to track the status of your payment at https://payment-status.simplex.com. You will also receive another email if your payment has been approved or cancelled. Once your payment has been approved, you should expect to receive it within 1-24 hours.
If you encounter any issues with Simplex, please contact their support team.