1. In Valora, go to Menu > Add and Withdraw > Add Funds
2. Make your selections for adding funds:
- Select the asset you wish to buy, and select "Debit card" as your payment method. Tap Next.
- Enter the amount you wish to spend. Tap Next.
- Select Simplex from the list of integrated providers.
3. After being redirected to Simplex, you will need to enter your payment and personal information:
- Fill in with your debit card information. You may use a credit card, however, your bank may charge an additional fee for credit card transactions.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions, and when ready, tap Next.
- Fill in your billing information and personal details. Tap Pay Now.
Know Your Customer (KYC)
If this is your first time using Simplex, you may be required to complete a KYC process to confirm your identity. You will be asked to provide personal information and submit a valid form of ID.
4. Track and receive your funds
You should receive an email notification from Simplex that your payment has been submitted along with a payment ID, which will allow you to track the status of your payment at https://payment-status.simplex.com. You will also receive another email if your payment has been approved or cancelled. Once your payment has been approved, you should expect to receive it within 1-24 hours.
If you encounter any issues with Simplex, please contact their support team.