Please note, due to regulatory restrictions, some purchases are restricted in certain U.S. states. Please see Simplex's help center for more details.
Step 1 - Go to Valora’s Home screen and tap on the green Buy button.
Step 2 - Make your selections for adding funds:
- Select the asset you wish to buy. Tap Next.
- Enter the amount you wish to spend. Tap Next.
- Select Simplex from the list of credit/debit card providers. If you do not see Simplex, you may not have met Simplex's minimum purchase amount, or you may need to choose a different asset or provider.
- Confirm the amount and fees. Tap Continue to Simplex.
Step 3 - After being redirected to Simplex, you will need to enter your payment and personal information:
- Fill in your debit card information. You may use a credit card, however, your bank may charge an additional fee for credit card transactions.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions, and when ready, tap Next.
- Fill in your billing information and personal details. Tap Pay Now.
Know Your Customer (KYC)
If this is your first time using Simplex, you may be required to complete a KYC process to confirm your identity. You will be asked to provide personal information and submit a valid form of ID.
Step 4 - Track and receive your funds
You should receive an email notification from Simplex that your payment has been submitted along with a payment ID, which will allow you to track the status of your payment at https://payment-status.simplex.com. You will also receive another email if your payment has been approved or cancelled. Once your payment has been approved, you should expect to receive it within 1-24 hours.
If you encounter any issues with Simplex, please contact their support team.