Please note that buying assets with Ramp is only available in certain locations.
Step 1 - Go to Valora’s Home screen and tap on the green Buy button.
Step 2 - Make your selections for adding funds:
- Select the asset you wish to purchase. Tap Next.
- Enter the amount you wish to add. Tap Next.
Select Ramp from the list of providers. You will be taken to an external webpage in your browser to continue the process.
If you do not see Ramp, you may not have met its minimum purchase amount, or you may need to choose a different asset or provider.
Step 3 - After being redirected to Ramp, you will need to enter your payment and personal information:
Confirm the amount you wish to purchase and tap Proceed.
- Enter and then confirm your email address.
Your Valora Wallet Address will pre-populate in the Your Celo address box. We recommend checking the first and last 4 digits of your Wallet Address to confirm it is correct before proceeding.
- Select your preferred payment method and complete the payment and billing information. Payment method options vary by location. Tap Proceed once you are ready to continue.
Review and confirm the information for your transaction. Tap Buy Now.
If this is your first time using Ramp, you may also need to complete Ramp's Know Your Customer (KYC) process. You will be asked to provide personal information and submit a valid form of ID.
- Complete your purchase. Normally, your funds should arrive in your Valora account within 24 hours, depending on your choice of payment method.
If you encounter any issues with Ramp, you can contact their support team.