Please note that purchasing Celo Dollars (cUSD), Celo Euros (cEUR), or CELO with Ramp is only available in certain locations.
Step 1 - In Valora, go to Menu > Add and Withdraw > Add Funds
Step 2 - Make your selections for adding funds:
- Select the asset you wish to purchase (cUSD, CELO, or cEUR), then select “Debit card” or “Bank account”. Tap Next.
- Enter the amount you wish to add. Tap Next.
- Select Ramp from the list of providers. You will be taken to an external webpage to continue the process in your browser.
Step 3 - After being redirected to Ramp, you will need to enter your payment and personal information:
- Confirm the amount you wish to purchase and tap Proceed.
- Enter and then confirm your email address.
- Your Valora Account Address will pre-populate in the Your Celo address box. We recommend checking the first and last 4 digits of your Account Address to confirm it is correct before proceeding.
- Select your preferred payment method and complete the payment and billing information. Payment method options vary by location. Tap Proceed once you are ready to continue.
- Review and confirm the information for your transaction. Tap Continue.
If this is your first time using Ramp, you may also need to complete Ramp's Know Your Customer (KYC) process. You will be asked to provide personal information and submit a valid form of ID.
- Complete your purchase. Normally, your funds should arrive in your Valora account within 24 hours, depending on your choice of payment method.
If you encounter any issues with Ramp, you can contact their support team.