If you have your 24-word Recovery Phrase you can follow these steps:
- Remember to have your 24-word Recovery Phrase written down. It’s important to have your Recovery Phrase written down before following these steps.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Valora app.
Before reinstalling please consider testing your saved Recovery Phrase on another Celo wallet, such as celowallet.app. This will ensure you have continued access to your account before reinstalling.
- Launch the Valora app and click on “Restore my account” when prompted.
- Proceed through the onboarding process, including setting up a new PIN.
- (Optional) Connect your phone number. If you have already connected your phone number, the app will recognize your number after you enter it in and start the connection process again.
- (Optional) Sync your phone’s contact list. If you have connected your contacts previously you can skip this portion.
If there aren’t any funds in your account you can always set up a new account. In this case, it would be fine to follow the above steps, with the exception of step 3. You would create a new account instead. Before sending any funds to your account, remember to always set up and write down your Recovery Phrase!