Coinbase only supports CELO, so please only send CELO when sending funds back to Coinbase. Do not send cUSD, cEUR, or cREAL to Coinbase.
Step 1 - Locate and copy your Valora address
- Open Valora
- Copy your Valora wallet address by tapping on it in your Valora menu.
Tip: If you are accessing Coinbase on another device, send your Valora address to that device using email or other messaging platforms.
Step 2 - Send CELO from Coinbase
- Open your Coinbase app and tap Send.
- Select Celo CGLD from your list of assets.
- Paste your Valora wallet address in the To box and tap Continue.
- Enter the amount and tap Preview.
- Confirm the information is correct and tap Send now.
Navigate to your My assets page on the main navigation bar
Click on Celo (CGLD) from your list of assets.
Click the Send & Receive button at the top of your screen. On smaller screens, click on Wallet, then the Send button.
In the send dialog, enter your Valora Account Address in the To field.
Enter the amount of CELO (Coinbase shows it as Celo CGLD) you'd like to send in the Amount field. Alternatively, you can specify the amount you would like to send in your local currency. Note that the funds will always be sent as cryptocurrency, not your local currency.
Confirm the details of the transaction and complete the send*. Depending on your security setup, you may be prompted for your PIN and/or 2-step verification code.