Fulfill a Request
1. Locate your requests in your notification cards at the top of your Home screen.
2. Tap Send on the request you want to fulfill. Otherwise, if you do not wish to fulfill the request, tap Decline.
3. Confirm the details of the request, including the amount, requester, and asset type. If you hold multiple stablecoins, you can switch between them by tapping Edit next to the current selected asset.
4. Tap Pay.
You can request funds from any other Valora users you know. Please note that since the requestee's balances are unknown, they are the ones who decide which asset is used to fulfill your request.
1. On the Home screen, click Request.
2. Input your request details
- Enter their phone number or Valora Account Address in the Search field, or scan their QR code.
- Enter the amount and tap Review.
3. Confirm and complete the request.
Review the request and confirm all details are correct, then click Request.
Once they complete the request, you will receive a push notification and an activity item will appear on your Home screen. You can check all outstanding requests in the Notification section at the top of the Home screen (and send reminders, just in case).