XanPool allows you to exchange Celo assets for your local currency* using Sell orders. You can fund a Sell order in Xanpool by sending/withdrawing from Valora. After successfully funding a Sell order from your Valora Account, XanPool will transfer funds to your bank account. For step-by-step instructions, please see below.
*Please note that XanPool is only available in certain countries.
Initiate a Sell order in Xanpool
- Select XanPool from the list of Valora cash out providers, under Menu > Add and Withdraw > Cash Out.
- . After being redirected to XanPool, you should see options to Buy and Sell. Tap on Sell.
- Enter information for your Country, Payment Method, and Amount of CELO or cUSD you wish to purchase. Tap Next.
- Log in or sign up for a XanPool account. New users may need to complete KYC verification
- Enter your bank account details. Tap Next.
- Confirm all the details for the Sell order are correct. Tap Xchange.
- You should see information for where, how much, and which Celo asset to send to XanPool so they can then send funds to your bank account. Keep this page open or take a screenshot, you will need this information for the next steps.
You must use the exact amount indicated by XanPool. And you must complete the transfer from Valora to XanPool within 3 minutes to assure the current exchange rate between the Celo asset and the fiat currency you selected.
Send funds to Xanpool to initiate a transfer to your bank account
Process a transaction in Valora to the address shown in XanPool and for the exact amount indicated:
- Return to Valora and start a new transaction using the following information:
- The Celo Address from the XanPool page (please copy and paste this, then double-check the address is correct).
- The exact amount indicated by XanPool
- If you are sending CELO, use the Withdraw CELO button in Menu > CELO.
Otherwise, if you are sending cUSD, use the Send button on your Home screen.
- Done! You should expect to receive your funds in 1 to 24 hours.
If you have any questions or issues while using Xanpool, please contact their customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org