Withdrawing to a bank account within Valora is available in some regions. If it is not available in your region you can always transfer your funds from Valora to an exchange or other wallet using your Celo address within that service. Please be careful in this process and only transfer funds to an exchange or location you trust. Important to note: not all wallets support the same assets as Valora. Read more about our Best Practices to ensure your funds are kept safe.
1. In Valora, go to Menu > Add and Withdraw > Withdraw Funds.
2. Select your preferences for withdrawing
- Select the asset you wish to withdraw, then select "Bank Account" . Tap Next.
- Enter the amount you wish to add. Tap Next.
3. Select a withdrawal provider.
You may be taken to an external webpage to continue the process in your browser.