Withdrawing to a bank account is available in the following countries:
Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, and the Philippines
Withdrawing to a bank account within Valora is available in limited locations via a third-party service provider. If you are not in one of these locations, you can send your funds from Valora to an exchange or another wallet using your Celo address within that service as the destination.
To withdraw to bank account:
Step 1 - In Valora, go to Menu > Add and Withdraw > Withdraw Funds.
Step 2 - Select your preferences for withdrawing:
- Select the asset* you want to withdraw. Tap Next.
- Enter the amount. Tap Next.
- Tap on Bank Account as your withdrawal method. You may need to enter your Valora PIN.
Step 3 - Enter your bank account details and review the transaction:
- If this is your first time withdrawing to a bank, you will be prompted to enter your bank account details:
- Enter your bank's name and account number. Tap Submit & Continue.
- Subsequent withdrawals will automatically redirect you to the Review page with your bank account information prepopulated. If you want to choose a different withdrawal method, tap on the “Withdraw To” section on the Review page.
- Review transaction details and fees. Tap Withdraw Funds.
You’re all set.
*Valora works with third-party service providers to facilitate crypto withdrawals to a bank account. These service providers may only support withdrawals of a few assets. If a bank account withdrawal is not available for your chosen asset, please return to the “Select Asset” screen to choose a different one.