If you have your Recovery Phrase, you can restore your Valora Account by following the steps below. You can also use the same steps to access an address from another Celo wallet as long as it also uses a 24-word recovery phrase.
DO NOT share this phrase with anyone! These words can be used to access all your funds at this address. Your Recovery Phrase is a set of randomly assigned words connected to your Celo address. You cannot edit, modify or change your Recovery Phrase.
- Reinstall the Valora app.
- Swipe past the educational screens and tap Get Started.
- Tap on Restore wallet.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Proceed through the onboarding steps:
- Enter your name
- Create your PIN
- Enter your Recovery Phrase. Tap Restore.
- Enter your phone number and tap Start to connect it to your account.
If you have already connected your phone number in the past, you will still need to complete this step. Valora will check if your phone number has been connected and automatically move you to the next step.