Valora makes accessing the Celo ecosystem easier by facilitating the connection between dapps and your Valora wallet. Simply access Valora’s Dapps page and start exploring. Keep on reading for step-by-step instructions.
Every transaction will require your approval. You'll be asked for your PIN if you have not entered it recently. You will be returned to Valora for each of these approvals.
If you're new to using dapps, make sure to check out our list of best practices. It's a great resource to make sure you have a smooth and easy experience.
Step 1 - Go to Menu > Dapps
Step 2 - Access dapp
- Tap the dapp you wish to use.
- Tap the green Go To… button to visit the dapp. You will be redirected to an external browser.
Step 3 - Connect dapp to Valora
- This process will vary by dapp. Most dapps should have a button that allows you to connect to a wallet. This may appear on the screen or be found in their menu.
- Once you find the button to connect, select Valora from the list of available wallets.
- You will be redirected to Valora to allow the dapp to connect. Tap Allow.
If you are having trouble connecting to a dapp, try these steps:
- Force-close Valora.
- Close the browser tab where your dapp is open.
- Wait a few minutes.
- Try to connect to the dapp again.
If you are having trouble submitting transactions in a dapp, please ensure you have enough CELO to cover any transaction fees.
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice. All users are encouraged to do their own research before engaging with decentralized applications. Cryptocurrencies can be volatile and high-risk in nature. Valora Inc. is not responsible for any loss of funds. Please refer to Valora’s User Agreement and Terms for more information.