Please note that this is a beta program - only selected participants are eligible to receive rewards for inviting new users
Receive rewards for every friend you invite to Valora while funds last!
Send funds to your friend who isn't on Valora yet. Once they create a Valora account and connect their phone number, both you and your friend will receive 5 cUSD in your respective Valora accounts. You do not need an invite link or referral code.
If you've been selected for the beta program, here's how you can participate:
Ensure that your phone number is connected to Valora.
- You will need a cUSD, cEUR, or cREAL balance in your wallet to participate. Follow these instructions for adding funds to a Valora wallet.
Send any amount of cUSD, cEUR or cREAL to a phone number not yet on Valora, and invite them to download the app. For detailed step-by-step instructions on how to send an invite follow the steps in this article.
- Once your friend joins and successfully connects their phone number, they will receive the funds you sent them. You will both automatically receive rewards in your Valora account. In your activity feed, the transaction will be labeled "Valora - Rewards Received".
If the person you invited doesn’t connect their phone number, they won’t be able to claim the funds you sent to them, and neither you nor them will receive the 5 cUSD reward. You can reclaim the funds you sent them if the recipient has not connected their phone number in Valora.
Please note - If you send cUSD, cEUR, cREAL you will be rewarded in cUSD.
How will I know if I've been selected to participate?
When pressing the “Send” button on Valora, selected participants will see a green banner with information about the program.
Why did my rewards not show up?
There are a few possible reasons:
- You didn’t connect your phone number to your Valora account before sending the invite. To connect your phone number follow the steps in this article.
- Your friend needs to join Valora and connect their phone number so both of you receive the reward. You can, for instance, let them know by sending them a text message suggested by the Valora app after sending them funds.
- You may have reached your invite limit: you only receive rewards for the first 5 friends you invite and who set up their Valora accounts successfully.
- Valora only issues rewards if the invitee is new to Valora. You will not receive rewards if your friend’s phone number has previously been connected to another Valora account.
- Valora rewards the first inviter. If someone is invited by two people, only the first inviter is rewarded once the invited successfully connects their phone number.
- The total budget for this beta program may have been reached. Rewards are available until funds run out.