Update: We are making changes, and our invite rewards program has been paused.
Thank you to all who participated in our NFT Invite Rewards program. We look forward to bringing you a new and improved invite rewards program in the future.
Receive an NFT reward for every friend you invite to Valora!*
Invite your friends who aren't on Valora yet by sending them funds. Once they create a Valora account and connect their phone number, both you and your friend will receive a special edition NFT in your respective Valora accounts. You can get up to 3 NFTs. You do not need an invite link or referral code.
Here's how you can participate:
- Connect your phone number.
- Send any amount of cUSD, cEUR, or cREAL to a phone number not yet on Valora, and invite them to download the app.
Follow the steps in these articles for instructions on how to add funds to Valora or send an invite.
- Once your friend joins and successfully connects their phone number, they will receive the funds you sent them, and you will both receive an NFT reward in your Valora account.
If the person you invited doesn’t connect their phone number in Valora, they won’t be able to claim the funds you sent to them, and neither you nor them will receive the NFT reward. You can reclaim the funds you sent them if the recipient has not connected their phone number in Valora.
Upgrade to version 1.38.2 for the best experience
- Receive push notifications when you receive your NFT reward.
- NFT rewards will be labeled as "NFT received" in your activity feed.
How do I know if I have received an NFT?
To get notified, turn on notifications and upgrade to version 1.38.
There will also be a transaction item in your activity feed. If you've upgraded to version 1.38, this will be labeled as "NFT received."
How do I view my NFT?
You can view your NFT by tapping on the transaction item in your activity feed or going to the Dapps page and connecting to the NFT Viewer dapp. Transactions are updated every 7 minutes, so you may not see your NFT immediately; check back in a few minutes.
Why did my rewards not show up?
There are a few possible reasons:
- Before sending the invite, you didn’t connect your phone number to your Valora account. To connect your phone number, follow the steps in this article.
- Your friend needs to join Valora and connect their phone number, so both of you receive the reward. You can, for instance, let them know by sending them the text message suggested by the Valora app after sending them funds.
- *You may have reached your invite limit: you only receive rewards for the first 3 friends you invite and who successfully set up their Valora accounts.
- Valora only issues a reward if the invitee is new to Valora. You will not receive rewards if your friend’s phone number was previously connected to a Valora account.
- Valora rewards the first inviter. If two people invite someone, only the first inviter is rewarded once the invitee successfully connects their phone number.
- NFT rewards are limited! There are only 4000 Butterfly Effect and 4000 Hive Mind NFTs available.