You can send most assets supported on the Celo Network by using Valora’s Send button.
If you are unfamiliar with sending assets in Valora, it is helpful to read through the article on what you need to know before sending assets to and from Valora.
Step 1 - On Valora’s Home screen, tap on the green Send button.
Step 2 - Choose a recipient.
Valora supports three options:
- If you’ve enabled Valora to see your phone's contact list, type their name or scroll to search for it and select your desired recipient. If the recipient has a Valora Account with a connected phone number, they will automatically receive the asset. If they don't, you'll be prompted to send them a message to invite them to join Valora.
Enter the recipient's Celo wallet address (copying and pasting is the recommended method). If sending to an exchange, make sure it supports the asset you are sending.
- Scan the recipient’s Valora QR code using the icon (four green squares) in the top, right corner of the app.
Step 3 - Enter asset details
- Use the green asset menu at the top to select the asset you want to send.
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- Tap Review to view the details of the transaction, including the estimated fees and total cost of the transaction.
Step 4 - Confirm the details of the transaction are correct.
You can also choose to add a description if you are sending CELO, cUSD, or cEUR.
Then tap Send.
Step 5 - Enter your PIN.
Note: This step is automatically skipped if you’ve recently entered your PIN.
The transaction will show on your Activity feed in your Valora Home screen, and the status will update once the transaction is completed.