Valora takes pride in our commitment to continuously enhancing features and introducing new ones. As part of this journey, older versions may eventually lose support, and features may not work as expected. To fully enjoy the latest benefits and improvements, we encourage all our users to keep Valora up to date.
Here is a brief overview of what you can expect to find in the most up-to-date version of Valora:
- More Web3 and DeFi opportunities to make it easier to swap assets and connect to dapps.
- Access to more cash-in and cash-out partners so you can move more easily between crypto and fiat currencies.
- Eligibility to participate in Valora’s reward programs.
- Greater visibility of your assets, NFTs, and dapp positions.
- New languages: Polish, Chinese (Simplified), Thai, and Vietnamese.
- Security improvements and easy access through biometrics (iOS only).
- New wallet addresses are created using the ETH derivation path, so you can access your Valora address with wallets (such as Metamask) on the Ethereum network.
- Continued usage of phone numbers as aliases for wallet addresses.
In addition to the above-mentioned features and improvements, every update includes bug fixes and security and performance improvements. Read the full version history here.
If you need help upgrading Valora, please contact our support team.